Klaas Vleesenbeek
Calle Marcus Drive 3 Cofresi, PP 1234DR
Phone: 1.829.898.06.07 Email Klaas
The Real Estate Specialist for the Amber Coast

Punto Castillo, Parcel No. 29-POS-30 Luperon ( Puerto Plata, DO - 1234 DR) Built

$1,509,300
Reduced to US$ 10 sq.mtr

Costambar Real Estate

Klaas Vleesenbeek Klaas Vleesenbeek 1.829.898.06.07 (Office) Request More Info

  • Permission to build 200 houses
  • Type: Lots and Land
  • Style: Lot / Land
  • Size: 150,930 sq. m.
  • Lot Type: Rectangular
  • Lot Size: 150930 sq. m.

Description

Unique opportunity to develop a luxury resort.
Buiding permission is in place to build up to 200 houses, ( 60 % of the parcel can be used to build, the other 40% is for the infrastructure.
Near the suburb of Castillo the Isabela.
Ajust to Highway 29 from Isabela to Luporon, so electricity, telephone and water connections are available.
Distance from the coast is 0.5 Km and 60 Km from the airport.

Attachments

Features

View

  • Panoramic
P2#78384088
top
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.